Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Photos {And a Winner!}



Decal via WallumsWallDecals on Etsy
 Happy Friday! Time seems to be going by so quickly these days - I guess time flies when your having fun, erm, I mean sewing! This week I had help with sewing, and it was great company and productive time in the sewing room - as I am happy to report I am 99% caught up on all Etsy orders.

Its a great feeling, especially because next week will be a full-on sewing marathon week of new samples for our Christmas photo shoot! Yes, I said it, the dirty word spoken at the end of the summer that sends most into panic! The holiday season will soon be upon us here at Love Elaine, and I am SO EXCITED for all of the new products we'll have in store!



The fabrics above are a sneak peak at some of the fabrics we'll be using this year from Christmas items - I cannot wait! So bright and fun - perfect for the modern home for Christmas! And, who doesn't love Chevrons?!


But, as I mentioned, I did get a few orders out since my last update. The above is a custom ruffled adult apron for a return customer who LOVES purple! Be sure to pay Julie at Table For Two a visit, she's got great recipes!

Everyday Tote Bag by Love Elaine
I also finished an every day tote bag (seriously, this is my most popular bag!) in yellow and grey - first time making it in this color combination! I just love it, and I'm considering listing it in the shop! What do you think? This version has extra long handles, as requested, and I think it looks great! Lots of pockets, and perfect for teachers going back to school (it fits notebooks, files, etc.) or moms looking for a more compact diaper bag/all in one bag!


This week I also made homemade Banana Bread - it was so yummy! And, I'll be the first to admit, that I ate most of it! The bf only made off with about a quarter of BOTH LOAVES that I made. Well, I'm home, and its great for breakfast, and a snack to keep me sewing. What can I say? You snooze, you lose! I modified a recipe from Pinterest, you can find it here. I didn't put vanilla, cinnamon or nutmeg, and I left the bananas really chunky.

TIME FOR A WINNER!



Thank you to everyone who entered the Giveaway for the Cloud 9 tote bag! The winner was #7, Cal who said "I love the Grey and Plum Polka Dot Clutch on your Etsy store."


Stay tuned for next week, as I have another giveaway, a pattern review, Love Elaine news and lots more! Enjoy the weekend!

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment