Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby's Got A Brand New Bag {New Girls Ruffle Tote Bag}

Girls Ruffle Tote by Love Elaine


Introducing the newest tote to the Love Elaine family - the Girls Ruffle Tote! Measuring in at 9" tall by 12" wide at the bottom, with a RUFFLE detail along the bottom and a tie closure - this tote bag is sure to be the perfect accessory for any little girl. The inside also features 5 pockets - perfect for holding treasures or dance shoes.

I am so excited for this bag, as its been in my mind for a long time, and I finally had the opportunity to whip one up (well, two actually) for my friend Sandi who is getting married and giving these totes to her flower girl nieces, Charley and Andie. Don't you just LOVE the purple and orange?! Those are the wedding colors, and this bag just makes me absolutely GIDDY!



Girls Ruffle Tote by Love Elaine

I am SO in LOVE with this bag. It was a great bag to put together and exercise a bit of creativity for me this weekend - not just the same old! I can't wait to make up a bunch more in different fabrics and have stocked up in the shop for Christmas. What little girl wouldn't want a bag with her name on it and a RUFFLE?!


Girls Ruffle Tote by Love Elaine
 And, now that I think of it, I might just have to make a few BIG girls totes with ruffles, since I am loving it so much. So, tell me what you think. Are you in love as much as I am?! Let me know what you think and what color combinations you think would be best for little girls OR big girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment