Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Leibster Blog Award

With vacation last week, I wasn't able to share with you some exciting news - I was nominated for the Leibster Blog Award! From what I gather, its a way for other bloggers to pass along other blogs to their readers and recognize their peers. So much fun, right?!

I was nominated by Kelly at Sew Alluring who found me through my apron tutorial at Sew Mama Sew. Finding new blogs is one of my favorite things about blogging - and of course, sharing them with you! I'm so excited that Kelly thought enough of this little blog to nominate me for the award, which came with the following instructions:

  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Check!
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. Check!
  • Copy/paste the blog award on your blog. Check!
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to five blogs (with 200 followers or less). See the list below - I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment. Check!

Here are my nominations:

Purple Panda Quilts - Lyanna is a personal friend (who recently helped me with 2 marathon days of sewing!) and I just love her quilts! We have a similar love for Kate Spain fabrics and all things modern. I'm sure you'll be hearing more about Lyanna as we're planning a trip to Sewing Summit in October!

LO Maintenance Living - Lauren is a fellow Hokie and ZTA Sorority sister. Her blog has lots of great recipes and craft ideas! Cute alert - don't say I didn't warn you that her 2 year old Rylan is seriously ADORABLE!

Jersey Girl Designs - Lauren (according to facebook, I know 12 Laurens!) is another Hokie and ZTA Sorority sister, who knew we were all so talented? We've all come a long way since puffy painting glasses for our littles! For anyone who love sparkly things, be sure to check out her Etsy shop! I just love her stud earrings!

Sew Happy Geek - I just love Jenna's quilts and fabric choices! She has a lot of great sewing tutorials too.

Little Miss Sew It All - Sarah Beth has a lot of super cute projects, you just have to check out her templates for decorating onsies at a recent baby shower she helped throw! Very adorable and super easy!

Thanks to everyone for reading! Lots more news coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment