Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

InstaFriday {Post Vacation Slump}

While it was a super busy week here on the blog and in the shop, my Instagram feed was pretty light this week!  But, in the name of full disclosure, I'll share what I've got with ya!
 


A stack of oh so pretty pot holders ready for a BIG wholesale order that delivers next week. I cannot WAIT TO TELL YOU about the news!!!


New ruffled tea towels are now available in the shop! They come in a variety of colors just in time for spring, and what's better? They match the aprons in my shop for a great gift set!


Part of having a handmade business is marketing and branding. While browsing the shelves at Target (ok, so maybe while BUYING from the shelves at target) inspiration struck for a new tagging option for some of my products. Luckily, my fabulous friend (and model of all aprons!!!) Carter of Away We Go Studios, happens to also be Love Elaine's graphic designer. So, be on the look out for some pretties soon! (**Side note: if you do have a handmade business, contact Carter. She is amazing at what she does, and her logos are fabulous!)


And finally, please forgive the HORRIBLE photo of me, but I said I was keeping it real. Here I am with the BF on vacation last week. We were in the Mountains. It was quiet, and sunny, and warm, and it was just WONDERFUL. He gets huge amounts of bonus points for planning the whole thing! I think I'll keep him for a while ;)


So, I totally forgot to announce that I'll be a vendor at the upcoming Spring Badda Bing craft show here in Richmond on April 15th! Mark your calendars and come visit me - I'm going to have a new booth (there is a lime green rug involved) and lots of new bags that are not in the shop yet! I hope to see all of my local friends there!



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment