Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Pinterest Valentines {Crafty Inspiration}

Since February is a mere 2 days away (where DID January GO?!), and I haven't done a thing to think about Valentines Day other than start my swap partner's gift - I thought I'd share a list of great Pinterest Valentines Day finds to provide inspiration to get your love day crafting and baking on!

via Pinterest. Brownie mix and strawberry cake - TOGETHER! From I (heart) to stamp by Jen Del Muro
via Pinterest. Tutorial from a great new blog I found, Simple as That. Love!

via Pinterest. Martha does it again, with these super cute candy filled hanging hearts! Find the tutorial here.
via Pinterest. Amy at The Idea Room always has great ideas! Find the tutorial here - I just might be trying this one for Valentines this year!
via Pinterest. For the sewing folks out there, this super cute heart throw-pillow will go together super quick and easy! Find the tutorial from Amy at Diary of a quilter.

What are you planning to bake, make or sew for Valentines Day? Are you on Pinterest? Share your favorite pins with me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment