Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Last 3 Weeks In Photos {InstaFriday}

So, I had these photos ready to go last Friday, but I forgot. And then I was going to post earlier this week - but I got hit with the WORST stomach bug ever. Please forgive me for all of the photos, this week - as I promise to be up to date in weeks to come! 

Here is the last 3 weeks of photos (a girls gotta start somewhere, right!?)

Miss Sophia with her new Cupcake hat :) I had a blast opening presents with Sophia and her mom (and my best friend) Julie!
While home in NJ for Christmas, I was able to get quality bar time in with my brother Ronnie and sister Stephanie!
The crazy one on the left is my little brother Brandon - I call him bubs :) He hates it out loud, but secretly loves it. Don't ask me why the nickname, I can't really remember, I was 7!
My two 6 year old nieces Mia and Erica in their matching Love Elaine aprons!Aren't they just the sweetest!

My dear sweet Virginians, you have NOTHING on NJ pizza :) So glad I was able to get a slice while I was home. YUMMY!
NYE was spent with the BF in Northern Virginia - here's to hoping 2012 brings wonderful things our way!

Whipped up these amazing cheese fritters from a recipe on Pinterest. So yummy! Too bad my Hokies lost in the Sugar bowl :(

 Finished up a set of baby boy nursery letters! I'll be posting more on those later! Love the polka dots!

Sewing yoyos in bed. By the second day of sickness, I was too sick to move but bored enough to want to keep my hands moving! More on why I'm sewing yoyos next week!


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment