Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Voted Richmond's Best Local Etsy Shop


I'm very humbled and honored to announce that Love Elaine has been voted (in a 4 way tie with three other amazing shop owners) as Richmond's Best Local Etsy Shop in Richmond Magazine's Annual Best & Worst Issue! You can imagine my surprise and excitement when I received a phone call from a writer at the magazine last month letting me know I had won - I didn't even know I was nominated or in the running! If you haven't been in a while, check out my shop on Etsy.



The paragraph gives a quick summary of all of the businesses, and at the bottom of the paragraph where it talks about Love Elaine it says:

"Love Elaine owner Christen Barber's inspiration for sewing came from her mother and grandmother. Her relatives also inspired the company's name. All the women in her family have the middle name of Elaine, and Love is her Grandmother's maiden name."

Thank you to all of my wonderful family, friends, fans and customers who continue to support me and Love Elaine - this honor wouldn't be possible without all of you!

Also, congrats to fellow local Etsy shop owner and friend (who has taught me a lot!) Linda at Burlap & Blue! Be sure to check out her shop and blog - I'm a regular shopper and visitor of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment