Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pinterst Love: Mirror Image

For those of you who don't know, I recently moved! From a small apartment into a HOUSE! (More photos, etc. on that in the weeks to come - as I've got a lot of great projects planned!) We're still renting, but luckily for me I still get to decorate and paint like I own the place :) And, if you are on pinterest, you must know that it is THE BEST place to store all of your decorating ideas in one simple location. I was reviewing my board the other day and it dawned on me that I am currently IN LOVE with circular mirrors. Here are a few that I'm thinking of for my bedroom.


Natural flower petals gives this an ornate yet understated look :) SUPER pricy though :(




Simple, white, classic :)

What things are you currently obsessing over? Are you currently on Pinterest and thinking, so many pins so little time (like me?!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment