Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day With Love

Happy Valentines Day! What a great day to celebrate Love! As you know, Love is a very big part of Love Elaine. Not only is it a sentiment, as all items are handmade with love, but it is also my Grandmother's maiden name. Love is a big part of my family and this business- and today, on Valentines Day, I want to thank everyone for your love and support!

Now, on to a bit of Valentines Day sewing! I participated in the GenerationQ Magazine swap and sent my partner this super cute heart mug rug with a place to hold a treat!

Sweet Treat Mug Rug by Love Elaine

And in return, I got this very cute sewn Valentines Day card from my swap partner, Debbie from Esch House Quilts! I just love how sweet the hearts are on the front! Her Etsy Shop has a variety of cute patterns - be sure to check it out!

Valentines Day Card from Esch House Quilts

And, no Valentines Day post is complete without showing off what my Valentine brought me :)


Red roses are one of my favorite flowers and he never disappoints! Hope everyone had a wonderful day!


Sew Chatty

No comments:

Post a Comment