Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

RUFFLES! Christmas Tree Skirt and Pillows

Its been "Christmas Time" around here for a while, so it feels strange that the rest of the world has caught up and is starting to decorate their trees now that the Turkey has digested.  For anyone who hasn't caught the bug to decorate your tree or house for Christmas yet, I thought I would share a custom order for a very LUCKY little girl that is just so girlie, with lots of pink and ruffles - sure to get a swoon from all!

 20"x15" Ruffle Pillow by Love Elaine
 Personalized Ruffle Tree Skirt by Love Elaine


Two, 16x16 square pillows with Christmas Tree applique and ruffle trim by Love Elaine

Isn't this just the cutest ever?! I wish I had girlie Christmas pillows to decorate my bed! I think you all are getting a sneak peak at new products for 2012!! Let me know what you think - do you love them as much as I do?

For those of you in need of new stockings or a tree skirt, check out my shop on Etsy! Orders for Tree Skirts will only be accepted until December 5 so get on the ball!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! These are absolutely darling-what a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete