Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

'Tis the Holiday Show Season


Its now official, the Holidays are now upon us! Although, to be honest, I've been thinking, breathing and living Christmas since July when I bought all of the Christmas fabric for this year's Holiday items. And, my Etsy shop has been a flurry with lots of convos and orders for personalized stockings since October. This list might be a bit late, but I've been busy dreaming of sugar plums and elves at night and mending my needle pricked fingers :)

Love Elaine Holiday Craft Show Line-up

St. Bridget's Girls Night Out - Thursday, November 18, 6-10 PM

Collegiate's Holiday Boutique - Saturday, December 4, 9 AM - 2 PM

Richmond Craft Mafia's Handmade Holiday - Sunday, December 12, 11 AM - 5 PM


We'll have stockings, and Christmas Tree skirts, plus lots of great gifts for those hard to buy people on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment