Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jewelry: Its In The Bag!


Although it doesn't look like much, this little bundle of fabric and ribbon packs a big punch when traveling with your jewelry! I've given plenty of these as gifts with friends for various holidays and occasions with a pair of earrings or a necklace to rave reviews! Each one can also sit on your dresser or night stand at home to hold all of your "every day" jewelry that often gets left lying around after the day's wear.

They are $15/ea. and I can do them in any color combination (to match a bedroom or a bag) and in multiples (think bridesmaids!). I will have more photos of these soon, as I have a few orders to do! Email me if you are interested and we can talk fabric - which of course if my favorite thing to talk these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment