Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!


Well, at least in my sewing room it is! I've been so busy sewing for a few shows lately, that I haven't had a chance to debut the Christmas Tree Skirts that are now finished and *hopefully* on their way to a new home very soon :)

The skirts in the picture are available for sale now and they are 42" dia. (email me for pricing) and come in, from right to left: Michael Miller Funky Christmas, Moda Figgy Pudding Red, Moda Figgy Pudding Blue, or City Girl Holiday. And, since no tree skirt is complete without matching stockings, I can also include 2 for the price of one with the purchase of a tree skirt!

These can be made to match any holiday color scheme! The fabrics and choices are endless for the holidays, so drop me a line if you want to discuss alternative colors and fabrics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment