Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Has Sprung



While most people say "So sorry I've been soooo busy with x, y, and Z, as trite as it may be, I have been VERY busy and OVERWHELMED. That's why I haven't blogged. That's why I haven't posted all of my FABULOUS new items in my Etsy Shop for you to purchase, because everyone wants a new bag or apron for spring right?! Oh, and did I mention I had a craft show last weekend?! Luckily, I had two fabulous helpers (my Mom and my boyfriend's Mom both came to my rescue to get my tukas in gear for the show, so I wouldn't embarass myself and have NOTHING on my table - I seriously had nightmares about it before the show! An empty table at a craft show dream is a crafter's equivalent to those "standing in front of a classroom naked" dreams. So, while I pull myself (and my stuff) together to take photos next week and list the items in the shop for sale, here are a few teaser photos of spring goodies for you and your home.


Overnight Bag with zipper closure and lots of pockets


New item: Clutches, with or without a rosette


A fresh spring pleated purse


Update your table for Mother's Day with new place mats

1 comment:

  1. Super cool!!!totally loved what you guys have shared....awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete